President – Ms. Elaine Crosby
Principal – Mrs. Stephanie Kristovic
Dean of Safety/Transportation Director – Mr. Joe Williams
Dean of Men – Mr. Ted Ludlow
Dean of Women/Guidance Counselor – Mrs. Amanda Garred
Chaplain – Fr. Brian Lenz
Interim Athletic Director – Mr. Michael Kuhl
Director of Physical Plant – Mr. Herb Woolworth
Registrar – Mrs. Amy Fleming
Board of Trustees
|Margarita Berkemeier||Amy Pelletier|
|Aaron Boatin||Brian Richmond|
|Matt Campbell||Larry Schultz|
|Steve Dunigan||Jason Shore|
|Jennifer Kelly||Travis Uphaus|
|Fr. Tim MacDonald||Rich Walicki|
Summary of the new regulations. The effective date is July 1, 2014.
- A minimum of five (5) fire drills are required for each school year. Three of the five are to be held by December 1 of the school year; two are to be held during the remaining part of the school year, with reasonable spacing between each drill.
- A minimum of two (2) tornado drills are required for each school year; at least one is to be conducted during March of the school year.
- A minimum of three (3) lockdown drills are required each school year; at least one is to be conducted by December 1 of the school year; at least one is to be conducted after January 1, with a reasonable spacing between each drill.
- At least one of the drills must be held during a lunch or recess period, or at a time when a significant number of students are not gathered in the classroom.
Documentation of completed school safety drills:
- School Emergency Drill 9-9-16
- School Emergency Drill 9-13-16
- School Emergency Drill 10-4-16
- School Emergency Drill 10-13-16
- School Emergency Drill 5-31-17
- School Emergency Drill 6-1-17
- School Emergency Drill 6-2-17
- School Emergency Drill 6-5-17
- School Emergency Drill 6-6-17
- School Emergency Drill 6-8-17