President – Ms. Elaine Crosby
Principal – Mrs. Stephanie Kristovic
Assistant Principal/Dean of Studies – Mr. Tony Shaughnessy
Dean of Safety/Transportation Director – Mr. Joe Williams
Dean of Men/Assistant Athletic Director – Mr. Ted Ludlow
Dean of Women/Guidance Counselor – Mrs. Amanda Garred
Athletic Director – Mr. Jerry Reis
Chaplain – Fr. Dan Lannen, O.S.F.S.
Director of Physical Plant – Mr. Herb Woolworth
Registrar – Mrs. Amy Fleming
Board of Trustees
|Margarita Berkemeier||Joe Parker|
|Aaron Boatin||Amy Pelletier|
|Matt Campbell||Dan Reese|
|Steve Dunigan||Brian Richmond|
|Joe Herndon||Larry Schultz|
|Shaun Hitt||Jason Shore|
|Jennifer Kelly||Travis Uphaus|
|Fr. Tim MacDonald||Rich Walicki|
Upcoming Board Meetings
December 19, 2017 *(3rd Tuesday of the month)
February 27, 2018
April 24, 2018
June 26, 2018
Click to view the Bylaws of Lumen Christi Catholic School.
Emergency Drill Requirements
Summary of the new regulations. The effective date is July 1, 2014.
- A minimum of five (5) fire drills are required for each school year. Three of the five are to be held by December 1 of the school year; two are to be held during the remaining part of the school year, with reasonable spacing between each drill.
- A minimum of two (2) tornado drills are required for each school year; at least one is to be conducted during March of the school year.
- A minimum of three (3) lockdown drills are required each school year; at least one is to be conducted by December 1 of the school year; at least one is to be conducted after January 1, with a reasonable spacing between each drill.
- At least one of the drills must be held during a lunch or recess period, or at a time when a significant number of students are not gathered in the classroom.
Documentation of completed school safety drills:
- School Emergency Drill 9-9-16
- School Emergency Drill 9-13-16
- School Emergency Drill 10-4-16
- School Emergency Drill 10-13-16
- School Emergency Drill 5-31-17
- School Emergency Drill 6-1-17
- School Emergency Drill 6-2-17
- School Emergency Drill 6-5-17
- School Emergency Drill 6-6-17
- School Emergency Drill 6-8-17